Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dear Amak..

Always will i remember what you have said,
The little things you said that shows you care..
.. be careful when you are out..
.. take care of yourself..
.. dun bathe too late..

The countless kisses and hugs that go way back..
.. which were still not enough..

The way you are..
.. laughing aloud when you watch T.V..
.. feeding Silver whenever you get the chance..
.. sitting in your favourite chair..
.. coming up to accompany me when i was sick..

The countless kisses and hugs that go from way back..
Your last words, hug, kiss seems like it was just yesterday..

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it on time..
You will always live in my heart as I have, am and will be forever loving you..
Thank you Amak.. for giving me the chance to love you.. letting me know the meaning of unconditional love..

5 Comments:

Blogger rachelyap said...

aww.. thats so sweet of u... my tears almost come out while reading it, its touching. i'm glad tat had met ur grandma once in ur house, she's cute.. i'm sure she's always looking after u up there.. whenever u feel weak, remember she's always be there for u.. and be strong girl, nothing can beat our loris here.... take care!! =P

2:53 AM  
Blogger babybluepico said...

wah... yappooi leaving comments leh.. first time see.. yea.. ur post really touched me.. its really painful and difficult to get over when someone who love u as much as u love them leave this place and u will not see her ever.. again..

now ur amak can see u and take care of u in ways that she couldnt have when she was sitting on her favorite chair.. ta hui bao you ni de!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Chai Yee Lyn said...

hey, i never really had a close relationship with my grandparents. cause sometimes i feel that all they do is nag. i couldn't really talk or open up to them. but in the end, we know that they nag us because they care abt us..

i don't know why i talking abt this. sorry i couldn't come visit u. take care and be strongggg.. hehe.

3:48 AM  
Blogger LoRiS said...

thank you pooi kwan! yup.. i will do my best.. i tink i can.. with all u guys love n support.. =) and amak up there.. i will definately do my best..

10:50 PM  
Blogger LoRiS said...

meiwen.. yea. its true.. its a new experience for me.. to have someone so close yet so far..

i will alwaays love her dearly with all my heart..

eelin... HUh?!?Q

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home