Sunday, January 14, 2007

Missing angels..

Hmm.. haven updated in so long..

So much has past..
Had a memorable birthday.. thanks to everybody that came.. Celebrated a HOT Christmas.. seen the fireworks to welcome the New Year.. and next up Valentines Day.. (hoping to celebrate it with beloved friends back home)..

dunno y i chose the title missing angels.. as i feel the opposite.. With this new year.. i feel angels by me all the time.. my friends.. family.. teachers.. even my dogs.. people that are there.. providing me support.. lending me a hand, an ear, a voice, a heart when i needed it the most.. if these aren't angels.. i dunno wat is..

So.. this blog is dedicated to the angels in my life..

To my family..
People that have known me since day 1.. hoping for our love to guide us through till the end.. wishing but knowing that i can never do as much for you as you have done for me.. hoping for forgiveness if i have done wrong.. hoping one day to make you proud.. I love u!

To my friends,
Gang back home..
my girls.. SK, mien, pooi, MW, eve, boys.. charlie, yau, hau, k.j, jian, k.c, wins, ben......
Missing you all like crazy.. the nights out, the road trips, the talking.. everyone of u is important as even without one.. the impact is huge.. i feel comfort.. safety.. mebbe cos i know you have got my back.. feeling you will always be there.. if not physically, mentally.. its been a year.. and it feels like a piece of my heart is missing.. cos that piece is with you.. hugs..

Feisty se7ens..
You girls are part of who i am today.. great friends.. great listeners.. who have been there from the very start.. helping me grow.. become who i am today.. and will always be a part of me.. being forever part of me.. which is why u will never dissapear.. at least not in my heart..

Melbourne peeps..
the world.. chai, lee yee, peng, safia, zy, vd, wei sern, yao, jon, goh
the group.. zia, cher, pris, mj, gav, joo, p.h, jack, gan, yen, sy,

Melbourne would not be the same without you.. been there for me when i first step into this foreign place, helping me stand up on my own, thankful for your companianship, guidance, support. Wishing u all well in the new year.. and hoping for friendships to grow..


All the angels in my life.. hoping for a fantastic year ahead.. hoping to do a at least a little back in repayment of my endless debt in this New Year.. lots of love!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

warhhhhhhh so sweet... better make sure u dont fight with me anymore ahahha Yi

7:15 PM  
Blogger LoRiS said...

haha.. cannot la.. must fight one.. =)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Chai Yee Lyn said...

ouuuhh, loris.. when are u coming back, roomie? really>>??

christmas was hot huh?? damn.. the irony.

can see that u really miss everyone back here.. i would be too. and hey, don't ever let me disappear. i wouldn't. i'd always have ur back. love u!! muaksss!

3:45 PM  
Blogger babybluepico said...

yea... i especially means.. when u and the boys.. argue argue .. tease tease.. and u tell them about... whoever.. kept on complaining.. didnt know that they will really listen to waht we say when it comes to us talking bout our problems.. really nice bunch of guys there.. cole is very nice.. ;).. haha

haih... i was abit dissapointed when u said that u are not sure if u are going back to KL on the 5/6th.. i think.. and u said taht u are going somewhere else.. haih.. why?..... but anywya.. have to come back yea?.. i want to hug u and kiss you,,. mUAKSs!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger LoRiS said...

haha.. let u dissapear? definately not..
yup.. HOT hoT HOt!!
i dunno.. when coming back.. mebbe not.. confusing.. like i said.. mebbe going japan.. =(
ya! miss everyone.. feel a bit empty inside.. i want to see and squeeze everyone gao gao!
stress man.. exams coming!! aarghh!
pls pls pray for me!! u noe with joy stick.. that i can get good marks to get into the course i want in FEBRUARy!

10:03 PM  
Blogger LoRiS said...

woon! haha.. i dunno.. i sumtimes scared things will change.. i hate distance.. feel so disconnected with everybody.. and after a wile u just feel u r not significant or grow apart from ppl u hardly can or can't talk to..
or that when u come back ppl change or i change and can't click anymore..
but yea.. really really nice bunch of guys.. haha.. caring and understanding.. feel very blessed.. hee..
i had the hardest time categorizing u la..hehe.. but go out with who also must have mei wen!
i noe!! i want to hug and kiss u also!! i dunno.. if can definately will.. its been ONE YEAR! hopefully can celebrate valentines together again.. miss u X infinity!

10:15 PM  
Blogger babybluepico said...

why would u wanna pray using joystick.. it would be my pleasure to play games while praying for u... but i would use jossticks to pray for u and ur test!! haahahha

12:04 AM  
Blogger babybluepico said...

yea... i know.. its sad that u cannot come back for VALENTINES!!!!.. i no boy/girlfriend lo?.. hahah aww.. yea.. i go wherever also MUST HAVE U cause u are my baby~... heheh ok al gtg study
see ya alright?.. i will use joss sticks to pray for u to come back

12:07 AM  
Blogger LoRiS said...

hah......... ohh.. haha.. salah type.. incense stick is it.. aiya.. the long long one.. can burn one.. we use to pray one lo.. idiot.. u must be laughing ur head off..
yes.. i'm ur baby and u are my bao bei! no need for b.fs or husbands.. hu hu hu! i love u.. will see u soon.. i got sumting to give boys n girls back home! bought like half year ago.. ur one special! cos u are my bao bei! muaks!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet la youu.. i love you lorisss =)

4:11 AM  
Blogger qaswedfrt said...

oh, is that 'sy' me?! i read this post! (if it's me)



(if not...)
alright, i came to your blog. hehe

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home